ZeroBrane Studio for Vera is a lightweight Lua integrated development environment (IDE) with debugging support for Vera home automation devices (also known as MiCasaVerde or MCV).
The IDE is simple and instantly usable for beginners, yet feature-rich and extensible for experienced developers. It provides a powerful editor with code completion and syntax highlighting, a code analyzer helpful in finding errros and typos, and advanced debugger for debugging Lua scripts, scene events, and plugins running on Vera and VeraLite devices.
Using the debugger, you can set/remove breakpoints, step through the code, run Lua commands and update variables in the Remote Console, view the call stack using the Stack window, inspect variables using tooltips and the Watch window, and upload files to the device.
To save you time, ZeroBrane Studio for Vera shows you the results of
- Small, portable, and cross-platform (Windows, Mac OSX, and Linux);
- Integrated debugger for applications running locally or on Vera devices;
- Interactive console to test code snippets with local and remote execution;
- Ability to push files to the device and to retrieve log files from it;
- Auto-completion for functions, keywords, and Luup API, documentation, and more.