Download ZeroBrane Studio v1.30 (Jan 21 2016)
- Mac OS X 10.6.8+ (dmg file)
- Windows 32bit (zip archive) Windows 32bit (exe installer)
- Linux 32/64bit (shell archive)
What are the most significant changes in this version?
markerspanel to show and navigate bookmarks and breakpoints.
- Added saving/restoring bookmarks and breakpoints.
- Added breakpoint prev/next navigation (
Project | Breakpointmenu).
- Added find/replace in selection to search operations.
- Added printing of editor tabs and Console/Output windows (available on Windows and OSX).
- Added recursive processing of configuration files (using
outline.showcompactsetting to keep outline more compact for large files.
- Added opening multiple files from the
- Updated Corona API for v2015.2731 and added handling of type inheritance.
- Updated love2d API for v0.10.0.
Toggle Breakpointshortcut from
Project | Breakshortcut to avoid conflict with breakpoint navigation.
Full details are in the changelog.
Upgrade warning for Mac OSX users.
If you are using Mac OSX version, please make sure to save your ZeroBrane Studio system settings (
Edit | Preferences | Settings: System) before upgrading as those are saved inside the application folder and will be lost during the upgrade.
As an alternative, you can move those system settings to user settings (
Edit | Preferences | Settings: User) as those are not affected by the upgrade process.
What if I have questions or want to receive product updates?
Several ways to stay in touch are listed here.