Download ZeroBrane Studio v1.10 (May 13 2015)
- Mac OS X 10.6.8+ (dmg file)
- Windows 32bit (zip archive) Windows 32bit (exe installer)
- Linux 32/64bit (shell archive)
What are the most significant changes in this version?
- Redesigned search functionality; added incremental search and replace-in-files preview.
binarylistto exclude files and folders.
- Added skipping binary files during find-in-files and fuzzy search.
- Updated love2d API for v0.9.2.
- Upgraded Mobdebug (0.62) to add vararg processing.
Full details are in the changelog.
Upgrade warning for Mac OSX users.
If you are using Mac OSX version, please make sure to save your ZeroBrane Studio system settings (
Edit | Preferences | Settings: System) before upgrading as those are saved inside the application folder and will be lost during the upgrade.
As an alternative, you can move those system settings to user settings (
Edit | Preferences | Settings: User) as those are not affected by the upgrade process.
What if I have questions or want to receive product updates?
Several ways to stay in touch are listed here.