Download ZeroBrane Studio v1.50 (Dec 11 2016)
- Mac OS X 10.6.8+ (dmg file)
- Windows 32bit (zip archive) Windows 32bit (exe installer)
- Linux 32/64bit (shell archive)
What are the most significant changes in this version?
- Added support for LexLPeg-based lexers.
- Added support for dynamic LexLPeg lexers with
- Added selecting blocks by
Ctrl-clickon the fold margin.
- Added multipaste support that wasn’t enabled in the previous release.
- Updated Love2d API for 0.10.2.
Ctrl-Shift-FoldMarginClickto un/fold the block with all children.
- Fixed editor styling after saving a file with a different extension.
Full details are in the changelog.
If you are using Mac OSX, make sure to save your ZeroBrane Studio system settings (
Edit | Preferences | Settings: System) before upgrading as those are saved inside the application folder and will be lost during the upgrade.
As an alternative, you can move those system settings to user settings (
Edit | Preferences | Settings: User) as those are not affected by the upgrade process.
If you are using Windows or Linux, made any modifications to the files in the distribution, and plan to install the upgrade into the same location, make sure to save your changes before proceeding.
What if I have questions or want to receive product updates?
Several ways to stay in touch are listed on the community page.