Download ZeroBrane Studio v1.60 (Apr 19 2017)
- Mac OS X 10.6.8+ (dmg file)
- Windows 32bit (zip archive) Windows 32bit (exe installer)
- Linux 32/64bit (shell archive)
What are the most significant changes in this version?
- Added syntax highlighting and folding for 110+ languages and file formats.
- Added dynamic table expansion to Stack and Watch windows; this improves Stack/Watch performance applications with complex data.
- Added clearing breakpoints and bookmarks in a file.
- Improved handling of valid and invalid UTF8 strings in copy/paste operations.
- Updated Corona API for v2017.3068.
- Fixed showing and copying invalid UTF-8 values in the Watch window.
- Fixed style conflict in HTML with embedded lexers, which caused disappearance of text fragments.
Full details are in the changelog.
If you are using Mac OSX, make sure to save your ZeroBrane Studio system settings (
Edit | Preferences | Settings: System) before upgrading as those are saved inside the application folder and will be lost during the upgrade.
As an alternative, you can move those system settings to user settings (
Edit | Preferences | Settings: User) as those are not affected by the upgrade process.
If you are using Windows or Linux, made any modifications to the files in the distribution, and plan to install the upgrade into the same location, make sure to save your changes before proceeding.
What if I have questions or want to receive product updates?
Several ways to stay in touch are listed on the community page.