Download ZeroBrane Studio v0.80 (Aug 31 2014)
- Mac OS X 10.6.8+ (dmg file)
- Windows 32bit (zip archive) Windows 32bit (exe installer)
- Linux 32/64bit (shell archive)
What are the most significant changes in this version?
- Added support for expanding table elements in Watch window.
- Added editing of values in Watch window.
- Added highlighting all instances of selected text.
- Added replacing all selected instances using a dialog.
- Added search in Console and Output windows.
- Improved compatibility with Lua 5.2 to run the IDE.
- Added Document Map and Refresh Project tree plugins.
Full details are in the changelog.
Upgrade warning for Mac OSX users.
If you are using Mac OSX version, please make sure to save your ZeroBrane Studio system settings (
Edit | Preferences | Settings: System) before upgrading as those are saved inside the application folder and will be lost during the upgrade.
As an alternative, you can move those system settings to user settings (
Edit | Preferences | Settings: User) as those are not affected by the upgrade process.
What if I have questions or want to receive product updates?
Several ways to stay in touch are listed here.