Download ZeroBrane Studio v0.95 (Jan 30 2015)
- Mac OS X 10.6.8+ (dmg file)
- Windows 32bit (zip archive) Windows 32bit (exe installer)
- Linux 32/64bit (shell archive)
What are the most significant changes in this version?
- Added fuzzy search with
Go To File,
Go To Symbol,
Go To Line, and
Insert Library Function(available through
Search | Navigatemenu).
- Added auto-complete support for LDoc ‘@tparam’ and ‘@param[type=…]’.
- Added armhf architecture support (thanks to Ard van Breemen).
- Updated static analyzer and internal parser to support
goto/labels and bitops for Lua 5.2/5.3.
- Updated Mobdebug to improve Lua 5.3 compatibility (thanks to Andrew Starks).
- Update API descriptions with functions new in Lua 5.3.
Full details are in the changelog.
Upgrade warning for Mac OSX users.
If you are using Mac OSX version, please make sure to save your ZeroBrane Studio system settings (
Edit | Preferences | Settings: System) before upgrading as those are saved inside the application folder and will be lost during the upgrade.
As an alternative, you can move those system settings to user settings (
Edit | Preferences | Settings: User) as those are not affected by the upgrade process.
What if I have questions or want to receive product updates?
Several ways to stay in touch are listed here.