Download ZeroBrane Studio v0.50 (Mar 10 2014)
- Mac OS X 10.6.8+ (dmg file)
- Windows 32bit (zip archive) Windows 32bit (exe installer)
- Linux 32/64bit (shell archive)
What are the most significant changes in this version?
- Fixed opening files and launching on OSX 10.6.x and 10.9.1+.
- Improved CPU utilization when idle on OSX.
- Added handling of command-line parameters.
- Implemented various auto-complete and tooltip improvements.
- Updated Love2d API for 0.9.0.
- Updated Corona API auto-complete/description to match v2014.2189 (G2.0).
- Updated Marmalade Quick API for v7.2.
- Updated French, German, Italian, and Russian translations.
Full details are in the changelog.
Upgrade warning for Mac OSX users.
If you are using Mac OSX version, please make sure to save your ZeroBrane Studio system settings (
Edit | Preferences | Settings: System) before upgrading as those are saved inside the application folder and will be lost during the upgrade.
As an alternative, you can move those system settings to user settings (
Edit | Preferences | Settings: User) as those are not affected by the upgrade process.
What do I do if I have questions or want to receive product updates?
Several ways to stay in touch are listed here.