Download ZeroBrane Studio v0.90 (Nov 08 2014)
- Mac OS X 10.6.8+ (dmg file)
- Windows 32bit (zip archive) Windows 32bit (exe installer)
- Linux 32/64bit (shell archive)
What are the most significant changes in this version?
- Added function outline (
Outlinetab next to the
- Added Lua 5.3 (beta) binaries and debugging support.
- Added scope-aware auto-complete for local and global variables.
- Added hiding/showing files by type in the project/filetree (use context menu).
- Added Esperanto (eo) translation.
- Improved compatibility with Lua 5.2 interpreter.
- Improved compatibility with system/custom Lua interpreter.
Full details are in the changelog.
Upgrade warning for Mac OSX users.
If you are using Mac OSX version, please make sure to save your ZeroBrane Studio system settings (
Edit | Preferences | Settings: System) before upgrading as those are saved inside the application folder and will be lost during the upgrade.
As an alternative, you can move those system settings to user settings (
Edit | Preferences | Settings: User) as those are not affected by the upgrade process.
What if I have questions or want to receive product updates?
Several ways to stay in touch are listed here.