Download ZeroBrane Studio v0.70 (Jun 18 2014)
- Mac OS X 10.6.8+ (dmg file)
- Windows 32bit (zip archive) Windows 32bit (exe installer)
- Linux 32/64bit (shell archive)
What are the most significant changes in this version?
- Added support for OpenResty/Nginx, Lapis, and moonscript debugging.
- Added re-indentation of selected fragment or entire file (
Edit | Source | Correct Indentation).
- Added line mapping support for debugging Lua-based languages (e.g. moonscript).
- Fixed debugger compatibility with Lua 5.2.
F2shortcut not working in file tree and watch panel.
- Fixed replace-in-files when saving backup copy is turned off.
Full details are in the changelog.
Upgrade warning for Mac OSX users.
If you are using Mac OSX version, please make sure to save your ZeroBrane Studio system settings (
Edit | Preferences | Settings: System) before upgrading as those are saved inside the application folder and will be lost during the upgrade.
As an alternative, you can move those system settings to user settings (
Edit | Preferences | Settings: User) as those are not affected by the upgrade process.
What if I have questions or want to receive product updates?
Several ways to stay in touch are listed here.