Download ZeroBrane Studio v1.20 (Oct 08 2015)
- Mac OS X 10.6.8+ (dmg file)
- Windows 32bit (zip archive) Windows 32bit (exe installer)
- Linux 32/64bit (shell archive)
What are the most significant changes in this version?
- Added project-wide fuzzy symbol search.
- Added support for
- Improved application performance and memory usage.
- Improved memory handling for large files.
- Improved auto-complete order of results and suggestions for case-sensitive matches.
- Updated Windows launcher to add dpi awareness for high dpi monitors.
- Upgraded Lua 5.3 interpreter to 5.3.1.
- Fixed a memory leak after a search panel is opened.
- Fixed an occasional crash from the filetree on Linux.
Full details are in the changelog.
Upgrade warning for Mac OSX users.
If you are using Mac OSX version, please make sure to save your ZeroBrane Studio system settings (
Edit | Preferences | Settings: System) before upgrading as those are saved inside the application folder and will be lost during the upgrade.
As an alternative, you can move those system settings to user settings (
Edit | Preferences | Settings: User) as those are not affected by the upgrade process.
What if I have questions or want to receive product updates?
Several ways to stay in touch are listed here.